Dr. Michael A. Hoffman II, is a former reporter for the Associated Press and the author of six books of radical history, journalism and literature. He describes himself as a “heretical writer.” Hoffman is also the managing editor of the newsletter Revisionist History.
His Website – http://www.revisionisthistory.org/ … And be sure to click “News Bureau” when you get there.
Also See: http://www.revisionisthistory.org/page15/page15.html
Here’s an excerpt from Wikipedia about his many books.
Wikipedia Page – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Hoffman_II
Hoffman is the author of these books:
- The Great Holocaust Trial: The Landmark Battle for the Right to Doubt the West’s Most Sacred Relic
- They Were White and They Were Slaves: The Untold History of the Enslavement of Whites in Early America
- The Israeli Holocaust Against the Palestinians (with Moshe Lieberman)
- Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare
- Judaism’s Strange Gods
- Judaism Discovered: A Study of the Anti-Biblical Religion of Racism, Self-Worship, Superstition and Deceit
- Usury in Christendom: The Mortal Sin that Was and Now is Not
- A Candidate for the Order (a novel)
Hoffman has also written the introductions for modern reprints, which he also published, of:
- The Traditions of the Jews by Johann Andreas Eisenmenger
- The Talmud Tested by Alexander McCaul, D.D.
Hoffman has written articles for the UK-based magazine Fortean Times, as well as the Lutheran newspaper Christian News of New Haven, MO, which is published by Otten. He has claimed to have worked as a reporter for the Albany, New York, bureau of the Associated Press. His principal research interests are historical revisionism, the alleged occult roots of Freemasonry, the command ideology of the Cryptocracy, Fortean phenomena, and the sacred texts of Orthodox Judaism.
He also wrote the script for the 1989 publication, Tales of the Holohoax which landed Simon Sheppard in jail.